Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pssssst......... Your love is showing.


The weekend has brought more loved ones to our doorstep.
Uncle Kent drove here from Salt Lake City on Friday.
I had forgotten how very much like Dad (his brother) he is.


Couple of smart guys.

That love to travel and have a great story for every place they have visited.
Kent went with me this morning on the familiar drive to the airport to pick up Mikey.
Mike took a leave of absence from work to be here during this sad and trying time. I love my little brother.
Tomorrow he volunteered to get up early and pick up Topher... Another reason to love him dearly.

Yay Topher!
 
Dad is weaker every day.
I am so lucky to have such strong yet gentle brothers to come help... I know it means so much to Mom..
I think the teenagers raise some pretty decent humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment