Monday, December 20, 2010

Hanging out at the Hospital

Hey everyone,
I know we are all worried about Dad. His recovery is not going well, I am at the hospital now.

Good news first, his heart rate is back to normal and his kidneys are functioning. He is allowed to sit up, and is much more coherent. They are going to finally give him a TPN, some nutrients in a IV.. (I know, since when is that good news?)

The not so good news, they have had to give him blood transfusion last night and today.. a little O negative and plasma cocktail.
The doctors think he may have some internal bleeding. His only liquid in days and it is a icky concoction for the CAT scan. He is down there now..
I hope this stellar hospital staff do not lose him..

catscan.jpg Cat-scan
Hehehe a old joke, but still makes me laugh.
I will keep ya'll posted when they remember to give us the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment