Monday, December 20, 2010

Scummerlin Hospital

I promise I am not going to dedicate a whole blog to the uncaring, horrid staff at the hospital.. I just saw that name on a review and I really liked it!
Dad does have some internal bleeding. Tomorrow morning they are going to do a procedure called angiographic embolization .. They basically go in through the groin and suck out the blood from around his spleen and pancreas. We are so glad that he doesn't need to be cut open again! Or a zipper to make fixing their mistakes easier.
This picture is dedicated to Dad and his fascination with really dumb tattoos

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your daily updates =) Loves to Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be checking on updates during Bobs recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @UC Sending your love.
    Glad I can keep everyone updated.

    ReplyDelete