Thursday, August 11, 2011

feisty

Dad is feisty today!
First the neighbor came over to fix the ceiling fan in the Sutter home guest bedroom.. (wonder why? Topher?)
He had to supervise. I think he was snoozing just a little. Like managers do.

Then I reminded  him tonight was Football!

No not that kind of football!
The big, bad kind of football.

I'm not sure where his spirit and pluck came from today.. but he had things to say about the crazy lady next door..
The one who is squatting in her own home post foreclosure.
The chatty woman who steals the water from the Teenagers spigot to bath. 
Then asks me if she is going to go to hell if she has sex with her new boyfriend? Because God isn't cool with that...
Um why is she asking me that?
Just find a real shower before you even think about such things!  I won't repeat Dads comments on the subject.
I just wish I could unhear what has been said.
Mom bought him one of these.. for easy football viewing.

It's laying on the floor... 
 
Down right spunky... and I was glad to see it! Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment