Friday, January 21, 2011

Road Trip



So the Teenagers went on a little road trip today. I think someone was getting a bit stir crazy.. A month after his surgery and Dad was ready to get behind the wheel and drive!
So he did.
They took to the open road, destination, St. George. Not a super long trip but still a couple hours. They went to visit their old friends the Udarbe
It has been over 20 years since they last saw them.. so I am guessing they had a thing or two to talk about..
Not a long visit.. Sounds like they had a good time..


I am sure they had all the road trip essentials. Snacks, Diet Coke, and Beethoven pumping up the truck speakers!
Moonlight Sonata always reminds me of Mom. Playing the piano at night when she finally drugged.. Ah, I mean finally tucked the last of us kids in bed.
Tomorrow Mom and I are going go do some special kind of shopping. I think everyone who is coming out should be very scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment