Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Craigslist has everything!!!!

We all know one.. Think about your co-workers, church members, a friend of a friend... a Chatty Cathy... That person who cant stop talking, always has a story, has done everything and everyone.. Doesn't matter if what they are saying is true... they just need to keep those jaws working..
Ours comes in the form of a neighbor....

They tell me to shut up.. I want to shut up but I don't know how. Once in Siberia it was too cold to talk the last time I felt silence... then there was that time I forgot to talk and then I had to call my neighbor and tell them all about it.. The cell phone must have died, because when I was done talking there was nobody on the other end of the phone.. you would think people would charge there phones more often.. once I was charged by a herd of elephants, but they were all babies and albino, so I wasn't that scared...blahblahblahblahbalh.....



She probably is a sweet woman, but when your mind is planning the best route of escape, its is hard to really know the woman..

Today she caught Dad.. and started talking.. "Blah blah blah."
Wait! What did she just say? Wholly shit....

( like any chatty Cathy she has a long list of health issues)
She told Dad, she had asked her Doctor that since her life was so damn miserable, if she could donate her pancreas to her new neighbor.. He had so much to live for .....
Incredible!
Her Doctor told her that she needs hers and it doesnt work that way... but really? Wow..
Since he can't have her diabetic pancreas I wonder if Craigslist has any to offer..
Any bets of if Mom thinks this ad is for real?
Just goes to show you.. there are people out there who will surprise you.. I always thought of this woman as a bit annoying.. a person to avoid..
then there she is offering not the coat off her back, but the pancreas from her belly..

3 comments:

  1. There is good in everyone, sometimes the good is just harder to see in some than in others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, three positive interactions in three days. Your blog is becoming downright cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cheery as a blog about terminal cancer can be..
    I am working on my genocide blog next.

    ReplyDelete