Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nothing but the best for my parents.

I admit since the Almud Music Company sent me a email confirming they had tickets for the teenagers.. I have had a little doubt in the back of my mind that something would go awry. Well dammit, I love that I was wrong!
I wish I could see that handsome couple in the front row!
Mom called earlier to tell me that they had set them up with front row middle seats! I need to thank Alessia Navarino, from Andrea Bocelli's organization!
  How good it feels to not only arrange for them tickets, but to get the best damn tickets in the house! For all they do for me, I am so glad that I could come through for them!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Rachael, you did great!
    Mom and dad, you look fabulous!
    A night to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed the "I wish I could see the handsome couple in the front row!" comment. You are so twisted and sweet at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Teenagers look all grown up and pretty snazzy too!!! I'm sure it was a night to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marti, It was Mike who said. 'No matter where their seats are, they will have a better view than Andrea.'

    @Vicki, they were super snazzy.. perfect adjective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachael, I know. I was commenting on the caption of the photo you posted of Andrea.

    ReplyDelete