Monday, December 27, 2010

It's all Mikes fault

Okay it's not his fault. But I need to blame someone for being late writing today's blog.. And after a few demanding wall posts on my Facebook wall, I get it, time for a Dad update.

I think Dad is going stir crazy.
He wanted to go to the airport last night to pick up Mike.. When have you ever heard anyone say.. "I want to go do a airport run!"?

Then this afternoon Mike and Dad went to home improvement adventure land.

He is feeling a little stronger... but not strong enough to do what he wants to do... We keep reminding him he was recently eviscerated and these things take a couple of days of recovery.

1 comment:

  1. Ya gotta keep an eye on those two bald guys, they can get into losts of trouble when they are out on their own.

    ReplyDelete