Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I am taking a break.. Tonights guest blogger is Mike.. you have been warned.

So for today's update I'm stepping in for Raych. it seems she fears that you have all become accustomed to her style and witty sarcasm. so for contrast you'll be reading my dribble tonight.
Mom and Dad visited the surgeon today. He removed the staples from dads chest despite any fears of his wound being ready to remove said staples. There has been some opening of the incision less then the grand canyon but enough to Merritt a bit of draining. It seems lake Mead is low and the folks at Scumberland want to do anything they can to help.
I guess that there is some daily packing to hold back the red sea as Moses is busy.


Sarah, Chad Jake and I all braved the crowd on the strip, we wish Moses had been available then too.
This weekend Rhone and his entire family are coming as well. We may need Moses to part the crowd then as well, but it will be at home this time. And you thought there were no more communes. But I digress.
Dads spirits seem to be holding so we brought him some flaming soup


Note the hot babe is just some chick from the Internet.
As promised I'm sure I've rambled and you may now either feel you should never read this blog again or spread mayonnaise on your lawn, but fear not Raych will be back tomorrow. Jake asked if he could add a few words.

HI everyone! These people are CRAZY. PLEASE HELP!

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Mikey for giving Rachael a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... to Jake.... be careful, they can smell fear =)

    ReplyDelete