Thursday, December 30, 2010

Getting away from the crowds.

This week Las Vegas has been host to thousands. Apparently The Strip puts on quite the show. Every tourist trap feels like getting on a Tokyo subway during rush hour.
So the boys and I went to the local go-kart track and played speed racer!

Hi.. I am a big boy... I can drive it myself!

It was fun for the first few laps. Then it started getting cold fast. It's only in the 40's here. Brrrrrrr.

Dad is getting frustrated because he can't go play.

His incision is weeping and bothering him. The home care nurse comes to pack it in the morning. 
I am looking for some sort of magic to make him feel better.. Until I can get my hands on such a elixir, keep him in your prayers, and send positive energy this way.
Every little bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment