Friday, September 16, 2011

Don't answer that.

A few months ago the Teenagers thought it would be a good idea to have a get to know your neighbors party.
What they didn't know at the time, is the hood is full of crazies!



The woman next to the Sutter Home. (We will call her Vicki, cause that is her name.) 
Has been in the process of being evicted for the last year or so.. the bank expects payment or something.
She has ignored all notices on her door.. 
To appear in court, and to get the hell out.
There is no running water and the house hasn't been cleaned since 1984. 
Vicki don't give a shit.
Did I mention that she is crazy?
So yesterday was a nice day.. the weather has turned cool enough to kill the A/C and open some windows and the front door.
So when the bell rang, I couldn't even pretend not to be home.

Not again.. 
 So there is Vicki.. took me a second to realize who she was, she had a freaking plastic grocery bag on her head.
Yes, a cheap Walmart shopping sack covering her hair, and a bucket in her hand. 

"Hi Rachael I was hoping I could use some water? My daughter started coloring my hair and I was going to rinse it at my boyfriends but he isn't home and I thought if I could fill this bucket I would wash it out in my back yard over the rocks and of course over the rocks not in your driveway, it is starting to burn and I was just hoping you didn't mind if I filled the bucket.??"

One long  breathless monologue as I stood stunned in the door way.. little drips of red dye peaking out of the Walmart bonnet. She looked like a causality of some sort of Vegas lunatic genocide.
There are limits.
Once recovered I told her go ahead take fill the bucket.
She just stood there...
Oh No! I realized that she was waiting for a invite to use the shower.. No way Sister!
My Charity is plentiful, but you lie to us all the time... use the water without asking when our doors aren't open and you don't think you will be caught. 
The kind of woman who can suck the life out of me within a minute of conversation. 
And you are plain gross, my bathroom would never recover from your lack of hygiene.




Funny Apology Ecard: I'm sorry that nothing could possibly prepare you for how filthy my bathroom is.
Never enter her domain. Never!
 Needless to say, I pointed at the hose by her feet and let her take her water to wash away the bright red, burning, $1.50 dye from her hair..
I can't help but think that if you are squatting in your own house, with no water or place to wash... should covering your gray hair be a priority?
On the bright side, temperatures are rising and I can shut the doors once again at crank the air, and ignore the crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment