Monday, August 29, 2011

Tears, love, and hugs in Las Vegas.

Yesterday I read so many great tributes to my Dad.
Kind and gentle were words often used. 
Because he was.
Memories of Bob


I would like to tell you about my Uncle Bob.


Waking up Yesterday Morning, both houses were full of some of my favorite folks.
God bless Josh, he was a cooking fool all weekend long.. He kept us all well fed.
Okay that never happened.


But that thing called life keeps moving us along, and fresh tears and news rounds of hugs every time we said goodbye to Sarah, Laurie, Julia, Kathy, Topher, Josh and Jake.  



Mike is staying the week.. 


Thank you everyone for the support and love you have sent this way.. 


We are still working on Dads Memorial Service.. I promise we haven't forgotten.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment