Friday, July 22, 2011

Potty Mouth

The thing about Topher is, everything has a double meaning and everything sounds dirty to him.
He also has a contagious potty mouth.


I try to keep it somewhat clean... not really.
But it is more than disturbing when Mom and Dad catch the lingo.
Because I never want to hear Mom say V-jay jay again... Josh came up with the brilliant idea of making a Bingo type chart.


I edited the real words for this family blog.
We decided, (Topher, Josh and I.. not The Teenagers)
That if they get bingo they have to go to church!

But who will supervise?
The only flaw in our plan is... none of us are willing to go with them and make sure they attend.

Note to self: Hide the bingo card when hospice nurse visits.

I think that word is on the list.

Whew.
Could be worse, they could be going around saying "Oh my heck!"




2 comments:

  1. I had a friend that would say, "Oh my heck, that F@$%#&$%* son-of-a-B*$#% just.....". She lived in Utah for 10 years and picked up the phrase "Oh my heck".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't want to hear ANYONE say v-jay jay again. It seems so silly.

    ReplyDelete