Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Look what I found

Some bargains are better than others!
30% off!!! I will take one!


When I picked him up I was amused to find we dressed as twins that morning.
Totally by chance.

As Dad rested, we went exploring... Found a new park!




There were too many kids playing on the playground, so we just strolled around with Mom.
Too damn hot to hit the slide anyway!  Stupid kids.


Score! A scummy pond with turtles!... I think they keep it dirty to discourage Udells from jumping in.


Hey You! Yes you, stop pooping on the sidewalk.
It would be a great place to take Dad for a wheelie walk.. but the crap on the sidewalk would be way gross...   
Tons of Canada Geese... They are okay but they have some gross habits.
And they sound funny.
And they get too close looking for food.
Down right creepy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment