Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Work then play..

Today Topher had to earn his keep.
Dad wasn't feeling all that great so we hung out around the house.. making a pretty Udell Shrine.

Mom trusted him with a hammer????


Dad brought us a tape measure.. we pretended we knew how to use it.
"Hold it up and I will act like I am reading it."


Way too proud of a job eh, done. 
(That's a lot of pictures)
This afternoon, Mom went to Dr. Dreamy...
She may have to have some things re-done. (Should have bought the extended warranty.)


Dad was starting to feel better, so we went out to the International Market.  Their new tourist attraction.

Chestnut cream is not as good as it sounds.... Wait! Topher made me say that.. never sounded good to me.
Apricot butter, on the other hand, is rather good.

I would rather eat Haggis.


We are going to miss this freaky, but fabulous guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment