Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Afternoon... then night at the new mall


Are we in Vegas or Trivoli?
  This morning Dad and I picked Topher up.. Yay we get to play!
We thought it would be fun to go to the new mall. It is all dressed to resemble Italy.

But we didn't care so much about the fancy shops, and over priced eateries.

We found a playground!

Not one real child in sight..


All playgrounds are required to teach pole dancing in Vegas.


A 37 year old shouldn't have such fun on a plastic slide.. Go golf or something.

   Don't tell Mom!... Oh wait, guess who is taking the picture?


Where is Topher? I can't see him.


Mommy will catch you!.. Poor Mommy.


My turn!



The indigenous Vegas Neon tree in the daylight.


Then after Midnight!

He can't help it, he has to know what is up there...  Still waiting for him to come back down.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah's sister, for your posts. I read them every day. They make me laugh. I am sad that your dad is sick, but I truly appreciate your family's spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear how some people can "truly appreciate" our crazy spirit. Most of the time we just get people standing off in the shadows, pointing at us while they whisper to each other. We never know what they are saying to each other, but it really doesn't matter, it just makes us laugh even more!

    ReplyDelete