Friday, April 29, 2011

There's no place like home

Okay, I know it would be just wrong to complain about the winds we have been having.. Alabama would kick my ass.
However it has been more than breezy...

Hey... Stupid wind, quit killing my little lemons.
Other than being a citrus killer, the wind has been blowing a pipe that drains from the air conditioner on the Sutter Home roof. Making all sorts of ghost noises.
 So when Mom was over here, (Bella House.) Dad snuck up on the roof to secure it...
I caught him..


I'll give ya ten bucks to steal the ladder!


I'm telling Mom on you!
 I did tell on him...
He didn't fall off and the ladder stayed put.
 So it was off to the Doctors, again.


Getting awesome at the waiting room game. :(
On the way home the wanted to look at a hot tub someone is selling, but they forgot the directions.
They have a little GPS that they can't quite conquer.
They also have something better, cell phones!
No, their phones don't have GPS, they have my number on speed dial.. so I can look up directions for them.
Only 30 cents a minute.... and I can use it as my landline dials up on AOL!
Unfortunately when they gave me the street name they didnt have a street number.. and I sent them to Ollman elementry, no where near Ollman Street... Oops..

1 comment:

  1. lol! That's pretty funny. I will never forget that time you took us to a Pawn shop in the hood when we were trying to ge to that fancy Mall on the strip! :)

    ReplyDelete