Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The big debate.

Mom says the doctor said no chocolate or soda for two weeks.
Dad was sure he said two months.
Neither was right.
Today the doctor said, until the treatment is done..
You will have ask Mom if she has cheated... I'm not saying..

Can't make me tell..
Dad asked the Doc about his cancer also... Apparently the pancreas has a lot to do with how often one passes gas.. When it is block with a cancer mass, one becomes gassy... and we all know Dad reputation on that subject matter.
The Doctor also said that Dad probably wouldn't keel over and die on his trip... The cancer will eventually make him very weak and lose his appetite. So far he has gained a few pounds since his surgery and he is eating!

40 years ago today The teenagers said hello to Mike for the first time! I remember that was the end of my days of the youngest child.
Back in the early 70's birth wasn't the family activity it is today.. (Thank God) I wasn't allowed inside the hospital rooms.
 The first time I saw Mike, Dad held me up to the  outside window of the nursery, so I could peek in and see what all the fuss was about.
That was the old American Fork Hospital... Security wasn't a huge issue back then either.

Where is my brother?




No comments:

Post a Comment