Sunday, February 27, 2011

The joys of Xanax

I remember Dad had a couple of good sayings when we were younger..
"As the parents of seven kids, safe sex means not getting caught"
 All I can say is thank God I never caught them.. There isn't enough therapy in this life for that.


Nope not a shrink strong enough..
He also said that God made teenagers sullen and unlikeable, so when the time came, it was easy to let them go off in to the world.



Fine! I can make my own way in this stupid world! See ya later!
The last couple of days he hasn't been feeling so great, a little grumpy, he told Mom.. Maybe he was being a pain in the ass so it would be easy for her to let him go.


The procedure Thursday knocked him harder than we would have liked. He hasn't been sleeping. I told Mom as she was leaving tonight, to feed him some Xanax.. She quickly replied, "I think I will be taking the Xanax tonight."
Xanaxkitty

Hope they both get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment