Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blame Jack Reacher.

I haven't seen the teenagers much today.. I have been spending time with Jack Reacher all 540 pages of his first story.  (Thanks Sarah.. )
reacher
Dad has been watching the playoffs.. and apparently planning his practical jokes... Just warning you all.. Better bring your game! Not the first time he has mentioned it...  (I think he is feeling better and is looking forward to laughing with his kids..)
UNOPENED BOX OF CELERY FLAVORED JELLO from the 1960's
Celery Flavor???   WTF???   Thank God this is no longer available.!!!
June and I managed to make it out to Costco.. I miss the days in Utah when the Sunday shopping was easy.. no families under foot.. no over sized guys to fight for the samples of mediocre food.
No.. Not that kind of food fight!
Tomorrow is the new Oncologist day... here is hoping...

Hey! If this new guy is cool we are going to need a good Doctor break up line..
"It's not me.. it's you" ??????

2 comments:

  1. Celery Jell-O? That is not right! I think the pratical jokes are going to have to be a serious mind against mind battle. I know I am not the smartest Udell in the group but I do have a twisted mind and in this group that goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I left the one that I was reading, too. I told Mikey that he could take it but I don't know if he did.

    ReplyDelete