Thursday, October 21, 2010

Because there are only so many free minutes on Sprint...

Naturally, we are all wanting to know how Dads health is..
I know he loves hearing from everyone.. but even dad has a limit to how many times he can tell a tale.
So I figured I would start a blog with updates as they come along.
Today has been dealing with insurance companies.. Trying to find a Doctor who takes their insurance.. 
Insurance Companies are evil.. More evil than Jell-o

Other than the mind games, that a cruel diagnosis brings.. Dad, two days out of the hospital was up on a ladder, scrapping paint.
Mom and I decided it would be better to distract him with the crazies and hot chicks on the strip..

7 comments:

  1. Thank You Rachael! this is great. I just want you all to know that I have put my big girl pants on and am ready to deal with whatever life has to hand us with a strong and positive attitude. We are all in this together. Love you all.
    Mart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture--the one of Dad and Mike and Topher, not the Vegas pin-up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gut hurts! When some people feel stress they eat more, smoke more or drink more. I do situps. I don't know why I do, but I do. On a scale from 0-10.......I am at a 5, probably higher than dads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great picture!

    Sit ups suck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dad said he would consider invasive treatment if there was a 50-50 percent or higher success rate. Do you think I could talk him into it if there was a 49-51 percent odds? I would promise to get him a legal cannabis perscription to help him out if he did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went on a shopping spree! Travel shirts for whoever they fit, Exifficio, Northface, Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, etc... I'm sending them to Las Vegas! Whatever doesn't fit mom and dad is up for grabs! Getting ready for Croatia!

    ReplyDelete