Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Marti got leid!

I have long suspected that those in first class receive special prizes.  Real meat, foot massages, top shelf booze, frequently washed cashmere blankets and use of electronic devices the whole flight.... I don't know if I am right, ask Marti she knows the secret first class handshake.

On her flight to Hawaii, in first class, she noticed a couple. The woman was a paraplegic. Marti, being raised by The Teenagers, introduced herself and offered assistance if needed...  As the flight made its way across the Pacific the couple did ask for her help.

The flight attendants noticed. Rather than the scheduled first class contest, they gave Marti and the woman the prizes.. A Lei!

It is nice to know that not all good deeds don't go unpunished! I think Marti and the rest of us have applied our stellar upbringing for the benefit of others.. makes me proud to be a member of this family!

5 comments:

  1. Even Dick got real emotional when the flight attendants told him they gave me a lei because they though I was a "sweet giving person". He was so choked up when he came back to his seat, I kept asking him what was wrong but he was speachless from his overflow of emotions. It was so sweet to see him so emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marti is very giving and caring. I am not surprised at all that she offered to help because that is just who she is. What a great example to everyone and I'm glad the flight attendants noticed! Good job Marti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help it,I'm just like my parents!

    ReplyDelete