Thursday, April 7, 2011


The teenagers are okay with their choice not to go.. too many little things were worrisome.  The pain of the other night was the sign they needed to cancel.
Their biggest disappointment is not spending the time with the boys. Anyone who has spent time with Topher and Mike, knows what I am talking about!
I think this is in Italy... I could be wrong.

I know this is in Florence, because I am there!
 The Boys are having fun, they say the apartment they are renting is huge... bigger than Topher and Josh's house! When Mom told them that she insisted on paying her part of the lodging.. The boys said not to worry because the place is big enough, that they rented part of it out to a company of circus midgets.



Nobody has accused them of being politically correct!
I think Toph is obsessed with little people.. last year when he rented a car, the trunk was rather large.. he mused at how many midget could he fit in there... I suggested we see how many Udells we could squeeze in instead!
The correct answer is seven,

No comments:

Post a Comment